This essay contest will be open to interest persons from AANZFTA countries with two categories of entrants (undergraduates and open).
The AANZFTA Competition Law Essay Contest welcomes submissions addressing one or more of the following five (5) sub-themes:
- Implications of the COVID-19 Pandemic on ASEAN Markets;
- Maintaining Business Compliance;
- Increasing Importance of Competition Policy for MSMEs in the Post-Pandemic Era;
- The Rapid Shift Towards the Digital Economy and the Risk to Competition Enforcement; and
- Strengthening Cooperation in anticipation of future Crisis.
Essay contest open for submission from 14 June 2021 to 6 September 2021 and a selected winner in each sub-theme will be invited to a webinar to present their essays at 9th ASEAN Competition Conference.
Please continue to monitor the following websites for information on the Contest: https://aanzfta.asean.org/aanzfta-sector-portals/competition-sector; https://www.asean-competition.org/aegc; and https://www.accc.gov.au/